Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby's Room Again!

Last night Bass and my mom helped me deep clean the upstairs! It feels so good!!!!! Mom went to town in the baby's room. She lined all the drawers with really pretty paper, and she and Bass did about 7 loads of baby laundry! The baby's room is almost complete. The cushions on the rocking chair were re-upholstered by my Grandma Brauhn & Aunt Beth who also made the curtains! The artwork is custom made by Stephanie Wright! The flowers match the crib bedding perfectly! Stephanie gave me the art at my shower! What a special gift! They couldn't have turned out more perfect. You can check out her blog...look under my profile and you will see her blog listed.









3 comments:

Jee said...

Carmen -- the room looks adorable!!! You, Bass and your Mom did a great job. Looks like you're ready for baby!!

sembatgirl said...

I "ditto" Jee's comments! It all looks awesome! I especially like the Owl in the crib... hee hee hee. (I'm totally biased)... :) [Pastor Jen]

Carmen said...

I love the owl in the crib! :)