Wednesday, May 5, 2010

After so many months worrying about such a miserable pregnancy, we were beyond amazed about the health of our new child, Vivienne Luella! Bassione and I both believed that she needed to be baptized as soon as possible. Vivi is such a blessing from God, and we both pray that we will raise her to love and serve the Lord. Vivienne was baptized at Mt. View Lutheran Church on Sunday, May 2nd, 2010 at the 8:15 service. She did a marvelous job! I was worried that she would cry and fuss, but she seemed to really like the water on her head. Maybe Pastor John has the magic touch. Vivienne's sponsors where Troy and Carrianne and Karen. We were also very pleased that Pam & Dave (Grandma & Grandpa Van Soest) could be a part of this celebration.
Twelve days old and already washed by the waters! Every time I look at her I thank God for such a wonderful blessing!


















1 comment:

Jee said...

I'm sorry that we missed Vivienne's baptism -- she looks adorable in her gown and everyone looks so happy. We'll have to get together soon. Congrats to you, Bass and your family!