My little Vivienne is growing up so quickly, and I can't believe how easy it is to forget what she was like even just a month ago! Vivienne is such a strong baby. She holds her head up and looks around, and she even tries to stand on her legs when she is on our laps. She also has the strongest grip with her super long fingers, and she likes to have someone to hold hands with when she is taking her bath. I am loving being at home with her. Vivi knows her momma. My mom will smile at her, and Vivienne smiles back and then starts to frown as if saying "you're not my momma!". It's so nice to be wanted and loved!
We are really enjoying taking her to church. Bassione and I have started singing again at church, and Vivienne has plenty of people begging to hold her. I guess she was doing great last week until she heard me singing. It's amazing that she knows my singing voice also! :) I have been teaching piano and cello lessons at home, and Vivi usually sleeps right through them. She made us cry one evening recently when I was playing some John Jacobs Niles and softly singing the melody line. We heard her "oohing" along with me! It was so precious! Today I got to practice the piano during her nap. I'm so glad she seems to enjoy it.
Vivienne turned two months old on Father's Day. We had my parents and brother over for yummy grilled steak. Then we went to my parents' house so that the guys could play the xbox. The girls spent time in the other room. :) Here are a few pictures. My photography skills are lacking, and I think I need some help with my camera settings.














This picture made me think of Grumpy from Snow White!
3 comments:
She is so precious! I love watching her grow up from the other side of the country.
Can't believe how big she is getting. My how time flies! A total cutie!
She is growing so quickly and we haven't even seen her yet. The photos are so cute and she is super long! Can't wait to meet her in person! She makes our baby boy look tiny!
Glad to hear things are going well -- you and Bass are blessed!
Post a Comment