Bassione took Viv upstairs to get her dressed and placed her in the crib. It was then that we realized that not only does she completely stand up on her own, but that the crib NEEDED to be lowered. We lowered it that night, and she might need it lowered again. I have to say my back hurts bending over to lay her down to sleep. She is doing much better with sleeping! I took her to the doctor to make sure she was feeling okay, and the doctor told me that we have to stop playing her game of going in to rock her all night long. Viv is a quick learner. It wasn't too bad letting her cry. She cried a little while and finally went to sleep and stayed asleep. See the camera attached to the crib? One night I woke up and she was happily playing with the camera. It has now moved to the top of the dresser.
2 comments:
OMIGOSH!!! She's SO long!!! Look at her standing up! She's up like it's no one's business! We need to start lowering Timothy's crib too but he's not standing up on his own. That's funny how she was playing with the camera. You've got a smart cute baby on your hands!
What a big girl! I love that smile!
Post a Comment