I'm sorry that I don't really post much more than pictures that are months old. Vivi is so wonderful, and I am sad that she will be turning two in a little over two months. She has so much character, and she is very independent. She is speaking in full sentences (and has been for months), and she enjoys coloring and dancing. She can count to 20, but sometimes she chooses to skip a few numbers. She is always saying things that crack us up. I had to talk to her about not getting loud and throwing fits when I am on the phone. She kindly said "ok". Hours later I found her playing in her playroom, and she was on her play cell phone. She said, "Mama, shhh! I'm on my phone!". She also likes to announce when she gets "new emails" or "texts". She is a quick one, so prayers would be appreciated. When Bass was home, I asked her to tell him what she should do when I'm on the phone. She said "mad". I told her that I wasn't mad. She then said, "No! I'm mad" and stormed off. I had to run out of the room to laugh!
I have learned that Vivi really wants to be a helper. She is willing to help us out with anything and takes great pride in her work. She has been enjoying helping Bass do the dishes. He was teaching her how to dry the dishes today. She also likes to cook. Bass gives her a mixing bowl and a spoon and lets her stir weird dry ingredients.
I'm glad that she gets to spend time at daycare. Patty lets her paint, help bake, play with playdough, and run around outside. I'm less inclined to allow her to make messes, so it works out great!
Vivi also likes to tell me how to get places. She says "go straight" or "turn here" and points in the correct direction. She has the way to and from daycare memorized. It's really amazing! It's so strange how quickly children learn things, and I absolutely love every new development!
I'll try to be better at taking pictures and posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment