Thursday, January 24, 2013

Alaska III

I decided to try and capture the amazing beauty of Alaska on film,
and we laughed that even the Wasilla dump had brilliant scenery.

More pictures at the dump. :)

More dump

Welcome to Three Bears Alaska!  It's a Costco owned store. 
All the awesome Costco goodness PLUS small grocery items.  I LOVED IT!!!!!


Of course there had to be a big bear in the "not" Costco of Alaska.

You can find anything you need for fishing in the "not" Costco.

Need guns?  The "not" Costco has 'em!

Mom wanted those cheese balls...



Wouldn't want that pet water to freeze over in the Alaska winter weather!
 
Another scene from the "not" Costco parking lot.
 
 
Scene from the Red Robin parking lot.

Yes, Wasilla now has a Red Robin.  What is this world coming to???

More parking lot shots at Red Robin.

1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

You're right. The views are stunningly beautiful! Thanks for posting them. Now I have a much better vision of the place where Bass grew up.