Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally Summer!

I got to be the camera lady on this trip, but next time I'm going in.  It was a hot one today!  Viv got to go to the spray park.  She screamed the minute she saw it!  It did take her a while to warm up to the whole spray-in-your-face thing. She is wearing a swimsuit from Lori and Sophia...thanks! It's an 18 month suit, but she is so skinny that it kinda hung on her.  As you can see, Viv mostly had a serious expression.  She is so active that it's hard for me to get a good photo of her.















I don't want to leave!

3 comments:

Gorham Family said...

I bet all three of you had a lot of fun!

Jee said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Heather said...

She is so cute & girly! :) I love the little suit and pink sandals. You guys are going to love having that spray ground nearby--we spend lots of time at the one near us!