Sunday, July 3, 2011

the YEPP

We broke down and bought Vivienne a baby seat for my bike.  It's called a YEPP.  It is really the coolest thing, and it sits right behind the handlebars.  As you can guess, she is crazy about it!  She loves her helmet as well....that's a relief! The seat does sit back quite a ways, so it makes it hard to get on the bike.  I look forward to some good bike rides.  The seat said you can use it through 3 years of age. 

I look like a nerdball on this bike.  The exercise will do me some good...obviously...



Bass' bike is broken, so he rides mine sometimes.  It's actually quite rediculous!

2 comments:

Amy Pepper said...

That's a really cool idea! I bet Maddie would LOVE that too! Where did you guys get it???

Carmen said...

REI...but they only have it in orange. We got her a nice helmet there as well.