Thursday, February 4, 2010

Black Out

Today I picked up Grandma, and we went down to Aunt Beth's house so THEY could sew the curtains for the baby's room. It was funny to watch them work. Mostly because I am so mathematically challenged. I didn't even try to act like I knew what they were talking about! Anyway, we needed more black out material for the curtain lining, so I was sent to JoAnn Fabrics to pick up a few more yards. I had no problem finding the place (in Olympia), and I went straight in and found the material. I did have to wait forever to get the fabric cut. Then I had to wait in line to buy it. I was almost to the front of the line when I started to get so sick. I gagged a bunch (embarrassing!) and I felt clammy, and the room was spinning. I was so nauseous! I tried to lean against a post. I knew I was going to faint, so I told the lady in line behind me! She said she knew something was wrong. She grabbed me before I fell, and yelled for a chair. I was drenched in sweat instantly, and I couldn't hear anything! My head felt strange! The odd thing was that the cashiers just smiled, handed me the chair, and asked for the next customer in line!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nice lady stayed with me. I pulled my chair up to the counter when I felt better and paid. She also walked me to the car. I wish I had asked for her name! What a nice lady. I made it to Taco Bell, and forced myself to eat a bean burrito. I did make it back to Beth's! WOW!!! What an ordeal. I just found out yesterday that I am extremely anemic! I can't take iron pills because of other complications going on. Beth fed me every two hours. I need to eat more often and eat healthier! Next time I'm sending someone else to buy the "black out" fabric! :)
Oh...and mom called the store and reamed them out about not calling 911! Thanks, MOM!

No comments: