Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 32

It's a beautiful February day. I was supposed to be in Spokane, but my bad health got in the way. I made Bassione take a break from working on furniture in order to take a few pictures. He's not that great with the camera, and that frustrates me big time. I told him that I will read all the books about how to nurse the baby if he will take a photography class! :)





I only have about 8 weeks left. I'm still so weak and nauseous! I just hope that I feel better when this baby arrives. It's been a LONG 7 months so far!

1 comment:

Jee said...

You look great Carmen! I'm sorry that you weren't able to make your trip to Spokane. Rest and take it easy. You can always give me a call -- I'm always home!

Take care!

Jee