Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 39

I'm huge and miserable! I have about 6 days left until we get to finally meet this baby. I did get to visit the labor and delivery ward at the hospital. I really got emotional being there. I had to enter through the ER...I started feeling sick and weepy! Too many bad memories there! The nurses seemed great in L&D, and I am so ready to go, deliver, and start recovering! I guess the next post will be pictures at the hospital! Keep checking! :)


4 comments:

Amy Pepper said...

Carmen-

You look great! I'm glad you felt your visit to our floor was a descent one. Like I posted in a previous comment, we will take very good care of you. Best of luck. Be sure to keep me posted or e-mail or call me with any questions if you need anything. Will be thinking of you!

Amy

Mary Robert and Andrew said...

Hang in there! You're doing great!

Always,
Mary Robert

Jee said...

6 days or less left Carmen! You can do it. You look great!!! It is nice to visit the L&D area before needing to go in. I had to visit our hospital's L&D department -- granted it was at 20 weeks but now I know what to expect.

Why did you have to enter through ER? Hope all is ok. Wishing nothing but wonderful things for you, Bass and baby Van Soest!

Carmen said...

I had to go through the ER to check in on the weekend. I was in L&D to have the baby monitored...again.