Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moving Forward

Today was another good day! Grandma and Grandpa came over at noon to feed me, and they also vacuumed and did dishes! SO NICE! I'm sure there are hair balls all over this place! I can't wait to organize, and I'm so sad that it's not very Christmasy around here. Thanks again for the tree, Pam!

I ate too much today...it actually hurt to breathe! Goldfish, Bean w/Bacon soup, Jamba Juice smoothie. Not drinking much...I was way too full! I don't feel much nausea anymore. The next step is weaning off the Zofran (anti-nausea) iv. The TPN (food) iv has been cut down to 700 calories. Almost ready to get rid of it completely.

My nurse, who is wonderful, told me to plan on at least another month with this picc line in my arm! I was sad...but now they're talking like it might come out next week!!!!!!!! I am so cheery!

I went downstairs this evening and played the out-of-tune piano and sang with Bass. Wow! Does anyone know if pregnancy hormones help out the vocal chords? My voice feels great, and I'm actually singing soprano with ease! Bass was even complimentary! I hope the baby liked the music. The piano better get tuned, because I don't want the baby to have messed up intonation! :) My piano has survived 3 moves in the past 2 years...and it's finally getting out of tune! I love my piano. The baby will get blasted hearing the piano at Mom and Dad's. They have the most beautiful new Petrof!

I'll be keeping you posted on all these new developments! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: