Monday, December 7, 2009

A New Day

Last night I could really feel the baby kicking! It was really neat! So I tried to see if I could feel it with my hand also...and I could! So I yelled for Bass, who was already asleep in the other room, to come and feel. Of course the little baby stopped moving, but I'm excited that Bass will be able to feel it pretty soon.

Today I tried to eat and drink more. It went pretty well. The baby food prunes sure did wake up my system. I've been a bit miserable, but I'm happy that things are moving. :)

I've been enjoying goldfish crackers, prunes, Propel, Capri-Sun, and today I ate chicken corn chowder! I feel okay after eating. I would be so happy if I could move this whole weaning process a bit faster. Oh...yes, I also drank a Jamba Juice...calcium, fiber, sugars, vitamins, and protein.

Today I visited the dermatologist for my old picc line wound. It's still so ugly! He said that it looked good and will fade over time. I don't know. It's been so itchy and inflamed.

That's all for today. I will try to post a picture of our cute Christmas tree from Pam (Mother In Law).

No comments: