Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby's Room

With all this time on my hands, I have been collecting ideas for the baby's room. Some ideas are fabulous yet pricey! I have a hard time deciding on colors or furniture, and then I found a picture of a room I loved online. I called my friend Hannah in Nashville, and she suggested I look at Spearmint Baby (a blog we follow...see my profile). The rooms were the exact same colors as the room I found! Too funny. So...I have picked out some colors, and I have picked out a crib. Bass better get ready to do some painting. Good thing he is pro! Check out Spearmint Baby and get an idea of what I'm going for! Now I need help picking out the exact paint colors. I'm terrible at that.

Hospital pictures are on their way! Waiting for my mom to send them to me.

No comments: