Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Time Blogger

Hi! I am so excited to be blogging! I hope that this will help keep family and friends updated about our life and news.
Right now I am in bed sick with pregnancy. Bass and I find out if we are having a boy or girl on Thursday. We think we have a girl name picked out, but boy names are difficult for us to agree on. Bassione has such a unique name that we want something just as special. Knowing the gender of the baby will help us get started on planning the nursery. I have been doing everything from my bed, and it's hard to pick out baby things off the computer.
This weekend our friends Veronica & Jeremy are coming from California for a 5 day visit. It will be so good to see them. I hope they won't be bored out of their minds with me being so sick.
Well, Thanksgiving is around the corner. I will not be doing anything because food and noise makes me throw-up. I'm totally bummed that I'm missing all the holidays!
Oh...and Bass turns 31 on Tuesday! I have to miss out on celebrating his birthday! Poor guy. I did marry a wonderful person, and he has been taking such good care of me.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Carmen

No comments: