Last night was fun. Mom drove us all nuts loudly reading off terrible baby names during the movie we were watching. Of course the movie was nothing she was interrested in, and I'd seen it before...so I joined in on her topic! It really bugged Dad! Hee Hee. I sat and watched a bowl of M&M's being passed around. Finally it was time for that late Thanksgiving leftover meal. Grandma made her rolls nice and big for sandwiches. She also dropped off some cinnamon rolls. I really wanted a small bite of turkey, so mom brought that up for me. It wasn't great...but then Bass gave me a bite of cinnamon roll. HUGE mistake. Once I started eating it I couldn't stop! I ate a huge roll. Truth be told...I hadn't thrown up in almost 3 days, and I'd been eating bites here and there. I kept it down without much pain. My stomach felt hard and bloated. Poor GI track! I hope it comes back alive. Anyway, Mom and I watched a Hallmark movie, "the Note", and it was okay. The ending was a tear-jerker!
I had a good night's rest and slept until 11am. It was really more like 8am, because Mom kept calling me from the Mall to tell me about the black friday lines or ask what color I like for a sweater...or have I seen this little baby thing with owls. I am so mad that I slept in at all, because Bass came running up the stairs at 11 to tell me that he was off to a movie with my family! WHAT!!!!!!! Alone again! Bummer.
Then it happened. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I threw-up. Sad day! I expected it to be food, but it wasn't. So maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, my arms are doing okay. My picc line is still not wrapped in a sterile dressing, but it looks good. Bass has been helping me change it! My right arm is healing and tickling me to death. The hole looks crude, rude, and unlady-like. They all told me that these holes just go away without a scar...the miracle that is the human body. Mine looks wrong...a weird little hole mark in my arm! It might take a year for it to stop looking so gross. I'm still rubbing steriod cream on it. I hope I don't grow a third eye or something! :)
My belly is getting a bit more noticable. Still waiting to feel the baby! Maybe I have, but I don't know what I'm feeling. You'd think I'd really be feeling something the way this baby was moving around during the ultrasound! I'm still beyond bummed that I don't know the gender! It sure would help. I started registering for baby things at Babies R Us and Target. I've avoided towels, and bed sheeets, and clothes, and toys...because I don't know! I've already picked out things that are gender neutral! Seriously! My other friends all know their babies' genders, and I do have one friend who wants it to be a surprise. I hate surprises! I love knowing...and having to wait! And then it's even more fun to get what you've been waiting for. Here's that advent piece again....maybe that's stretching it a bit! :)
1 comment:
Just so everyone knows...you can comment now! People keep asking me how to do it. As long as you have a google account. I'm posting this to prove that you can post. I'm not even logged into my blog right now! :)
Post a Comment