Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Pictures

This is a picture of my new picc line...it's what is under the "not-so-sterile" bandage. We were in the midst of changing the dressing, and I thought I would take a picture. This is the skin healing...so you can only imagine what it was like before!


These two pictures were our sloppy attempts at capturing the moment we found out we were expecting. I had been sick with the "flu" for over a week. I put on earings to go to the doctor. The doctor told me I wasn't pregnant! Ha!


Bass baby-sat Hannah & Ben's little boy, Samuel, a month before we found out the good news! Little did we know at the time that our lives were going to change! Good thing Bass had a great experience with him. Little Sam is just adorable!

The cats are going to be super jealous of the new baby! Bass is the cat whisperer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing these pictures! Thanks for posting them. -V