


Back to the ER again yesterday/all day! My pic line in my right arm got super nasty and infected. They took it out and tried to put in a new line in my left arm. The iv therapists were bragging that they got brand new equipment that has given them perfect lines everytime. They had a bunch of executives from the company who made the machine watch. The sad thing was that they dug around for 45 minutes and couldn't get the line in! HA! It hurt really bad. I also felt bad for their egos. Oh well. Then I got sent to Radiology. That was a neat experience. The baby had to be covered because they use xray rather than ultrasound to place the line. They got the line in in minutes! Now I have a super nasty infected arm, and a new painful arm! I didn't know how to wash my hair last night. Please pray that my right arm heals!
No comments:
Post a Comment